Monday, January 16, 2012

sunblock me

Sunglasses were created for the protection of our eyes, but as time went on they evolved into a means of identity.  Sunglasses come in various colors, shapes, and sizes, but you have to identify the sunglasses with the person. It's common for people to use sunglasses as a disguise, but I love it when someone takes off their sunglasses and you see the same vibe the sunglasses bring in their eyes.  My sunglasses represent the rebel in me, but they also express my softer more laid back side. My peers may not understand what my sunglasses say about me and they will make up their own interpretation, but my statement is the only truth.  The same can be said for design, there are always meanings within meanings in design, but the truth can only be revealed by the designer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment